What is FIVA?
FIVA is a non-profit organisation that celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016, that is active in 64 countries and represents more than 1.5 million historic vehicle enthusiasts worldwide.
FIVA’s mission is that of: Protecting, Preserving and Promoting world motoring heritage:
- Protecting the technical, design, cultural and sociological aspects of motoring history from being destroyed, lost or forgotten.
- Preserving and documenting for future generations the origins, history and impact of these achievements, big and small, which so marked the course of the 20th century.
- Promoting at all levels of international and national society the unique significance and value of our motoring heritage and the inherent use of historic vehicles on public roads.
Why should you join FIVA?
The protecting, preserving and the promoting of world motoring heritage can only be achieved if all stakeholders unite and collaborate. Which is why FIVA’s new Statutes welcome all stakeholders and professionals dedicated to the same cause and goals.
By joining, you will:
- Anticipate and influence the evolution of legislation worldwide
Get access to updated facts and figures on the social and economic impact of the movement
- Support FIVA’s agenda with UNESCO and other world cultural organisations for formal recognition and support
- Benefit from exchanges with FIVA’s team of volunteer engineers, lawyers, historians, journalists, advertisers and many other experts, all of whom bring their knowledge to our community
- Use FIVA as a forum for dialogue as the technologies of the vehicles change over the years
- Participate in project groups and programs on key subjects
- Refresh your everyday business life with inputs from truly dedicated and experienced enthusiasts
- Communicate with millions of enthusiasts through the FIVA website
- Reinforce your presence in a growing market