Aims and objectives of the Commission
- To develop and maintain lines of communcation between the motorcycle interests in the F.I.V.A. member countries.
- To work in close cooperation with the F.I.V.A. European Affairs Commission to safeguard the freedoms we enjoy to use our machines without restrictions.
- To work towards the production of an annual calendar of events which is of special or exclusive interest to motorcyclists.
- To work towards the adoption of an internationally recognised identity document for Historic Motorcycles.
- To encourage and to promote the concept of a series of "World Rallies" for Historic Motorcycles.
Members of the Motorcycle Commission of FIVA during their annual meeting in Switzerland