Ljubljana, January 28th, 2017.
Each year FIA organizes a seminar for the scrutinners and events officials in different country. This year it was the task for Zveza za avtošport Slovenije – AŠ2005 (Auto Sport Federation of Slovenia), the slovene ASN and member of FIA, to organize the event.
ZVEZA SVS, FIVA ANF for Slovenia, has signed a cooperation contract about mutual interests regarding use of historic vehicles and cooperation in events organization with AŠ2005 in September 2012, therefore we participated to the seminar as ZVEZA SVS, FIVA ANF representative.
Some 140 representatives from different countries participated to the Seminar with the topics:
- 2017 Sporting Regulations – news,
- Safety issues (rally, medical requirements, spectator safety, safety tracking system),
- Technical Scrutineering & Safety Equipment Checks,
- CoC/Stewards, test and appeal procedures,
- Workshop how to build a safety plan,
- ERT meeting,
- Dinner with slovene wine tasting.
The 2017 FIA Regional Rally Sporting Regulations booklet was presented and a USB key with presentations and videos was distributed to the participants.
Some elements of the FIA Sporting Regulations are interesting and usefull as information also for FIVA Regularity events organizers.
ZVEZA SVS, FIVA ANF in Slovenia